Thursday, February 6, 2020

Planning: Shooting Script

For our shooting script, we decided to keep a lot of the sound elements in it, even though they weren't necessary. For me, the purpose of this was to make sure the sound affects lined up with the planned visual affects. Lighting, isn't planned to be varied from scene to scene, but instead change more dramatically from setting to setting. For example, the house will be a lot darker than the forest. In our film, we also plan to use a lot of the background, so I made sure to make note of every planned use of it. I also made sure that we had every of the required parts to our film, which we didn't do so well on our last project. I was unsure how to correctly format the presentation, so I made it as straight forward as possible. I'm hoping that we can use it as a guide when creating our official story board.



No comments:

Post a Comment