Thursday, April 16, 2020

Final Project: Eden



Me and my group have been working on this project for around three months and it has certainly been an experience. We faced many challenges, the first of which was not being able to decide which pitch to choose, and the last was having trouble communicating after schools shut down.

I'll be glad when this project is finally done. Because of social distancing, I don't feel like my group got to finish working on the project until we really felt it was the best it could be. We could have made more tweaks to the audio and sound effects used, but we couldn't effectively work together from afar. Even though there could have been improvements, I do feel like this version is better than the first or second cut. My only fear concerning this project is if it is easily understandable plot wise. I hope that the audience can understand that the girl walking her dog earlier in the film had disappeared with the only trace of where she used to be highlighted in green. All in all, I'm proud of how my work turned out with the amount of work put into it, and I hope that my audience will enjoy it!

In these last couple of weeks, I've had to balance completing this project with the rest of my school work because of the new online school system. While this has been very difficult, I'm finding a way to do it. However, I'm not very good at it just yet. I've found that my time management and prioritization skills need to improve drastically. Thankfully, I already find my self getting better at managing by the day.

Now that I have some real filming experience under my belt, I can't wait to start another project with a new group sometime. I'm full of idea's and ready to role! I've listed AICE Media Studies A level on my course selection card for next year! I will hopefully get into the class and start filming as soon as possible! I feel like a new world of film was opened up to me this year. Now that I know about all these different shots and angles I see them everywhere in movies! I can't imagine how much I will learn next year!







No comments:

Post a Comment